BY BUSINESS NEED
|Birst for NetSuite enables businesses to achieve greater operational efficiency through analysis of bookings and billings, order processing, exception analysis and much more. Less costly than Legacy BI and more powerful than Data Discovery, Birst is engineered with an automated data warehouse and rich, visual analytics, to give meaning to data. Fast.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
Drive Operational Excellence With Advanced Analytics for NetSuite
|First Available: 2/5/2013|
|Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite CRM+|
Birst Operational Analytics for NetSuite gives insight into operational KPIs and improves reporting agility. Birst provides a robust set of pre-built analytics for standard and custom NetSuite deployments. Birst's patented automated data warehousing technology lets NetSuite users merge data with a variety of other data sources, from traditional relational databases to sales and marketing CRMs.
With Birst for NetSuite, businesses can view and analyze business data, within NetSuite.
- Seamless integration of advanced analytics embedded directly in NetSuite.
- An automated data warehouse that combines NetSuite and other application data for consumption.
- Comprehensive connectivity to NetSuite objects with incremental and scheduled extracts.
|"We are now able to get the insight we need into both sales and financial analytics and across other business processes within our organization. "|
|- Jeff Baldwin, Director of Business Operations, Jive Software|
Top 3 Differentiations
- Enterprise-class BI platform, built from the ground up for Cloud delivery.
- Data warehouse automation technology that drastically reduces implementation time and costs.
- Extensive self-service capabilities and seamless user experience for all types of business users.