|DocuSign for NetSuite|
|DocuSign for NetSuite helps NetSuite users close deals faster by collecting signatures electronically - right from an opportunity within NetSuite. The global standard for eSignature, DocuSign offers the fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
|First Available: 12/31/2012|
|Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite CRM+|
Never print, fax, scan, or ship documents again. DocuSign for NetSuite brings the ease, power, security and efficiency of eSignature to NetSuite users, whether they are using CRM, ERP or any other features in NetSuite. The "Send with DocuSign" button is available preconfigured in any Opportunity, Estimate (Quote), or Customer Object, enabling users to select a document to be signed, tag areas for signature, assign a signing order, and send the document via email. Recipients can sign the document using any browser, from any device, from nearly anywhere. Throughout the process, NetSuite users can track the document using the DocuSign tab embedded on the record, and view completed documents automatically returned to the object as a PDF.
If you are using custom objects, Invoices, or any other native NetSuite objects (e.g. Sales Order) you can easily add the "Send" and "Sign" DocuSign buttons to those records as well!
Download the free connector and get started today.
Easy to Use
Increase productivity and revenue
- Collect signatures on documents quickly using the “Send with DocuSign” button - located on the record. You can even define custom actions and custom buttons!
- Sign from any browser- including mobile devices - within minutes
Tools available for additional customization
- Reduce operational costs by eliminating printing, faxing, and sending
- Review & approve a contract within minutes
- Track the status of document from within a sales opportunity
- Automate workflows and save time
- DocuSign is a robust technology platform built for flexibility and open integration
- Full set of APIs, documentation, and world-class SDK to extend business processes
|“DocuSign was the only platform that could offer legal, secure electronic signatures for an online process, with deep NetSuite integration—while offering us the control over brand and user experience we sought.”|
|- Evan Trent, School of Rock|
DocuSign for NetSuite is designed to work with DocuSign Business and Enterprise accounts. DocuSign for NetSuite is optimized for multiple users and advanced DocuSign features, and it is not intended to work with Personal, Professional, or Ink versions of the product. Users with any of those types of accounts can use their credentials to sign documents coming from NetSuite, but the connector is only supported for Workgroup and Enterprise subscriptions.