BY BUSINESS NEED
|IQity Advanced Manufacturing For NetSuite|
|IQity Solutions, LLC is a leading 'Manufacturing in the Cloud' solution provider. Our comprehensive Advanced Manufacturing solution for NetSuite is verified 'Built for NetSuite' and can be configured for small to large enterprises. Our Solution extends native NetSuite functionality to assist customers with improving business value through reduced operating costs, increased revenue and overall better management control of their business and supply chain processes.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
What Does IQity Advanced Manufacturing for NetSuite Do?
|First Available: 9/3/2012|
|Compatible with: NetSuite|
- Resource Capacity Planning and Finite Production Scheduling.
- Enhanced Work Order Management / Monitoring.
- Extends ERP systems - connects shop floor to top floor.
- Streamlines operations and quality management into one complete system.
- Discrete / Process / Batch environment with Recipe or Formulation management.
- Real-time Schedule Update and Work Order Tracking.
- Real-time Manufacturing Performance Metrics: Schedule Attainment, % Efficiency, Quality, Downtime etc.
- Supports multi-site enterprise locations.
- Reduce ‘Cost to Produce’ through improved manufacturing execution.
- Improve operational and quality performance.
- Get more value out of your NetSuite investment.
- Unify your Plant to Enterprise (P2E).
- Go global, go mobile, and go live in weeks.
- Integrate Manufacturing information and intelligence.
|The entire IQity Team has been first rate and we are very excited about the integration of IQity's Advanced Manufacturing Bundle along with NetSuite's ERP.|
|- Hanover Direct|
How is IQity Advanced Manufacturing for NetSuite Different?
- Full advanced manufacturing execution system (MES) capabilities.
- Simplifies the complexity of Operations.
- Integrated bar code scanning / wireless data capture options.
- Rough-Cut Capacity Planning and Finite Scheduling.
- Manufacturing information and intelligence.
- Built for One World Accounts.
- Three Manufacturing Bundle Editions to choose from: Small Business, Mid-Market, and Enterprise.
- Starting as low as $45 / user / month.