BY BUSINESS NEED
|IQ-Fusion Advanced Manufacturing Solution|
|IQ-Fusion is a leading cloud-based Advanced Collaborative Manufacturing software suite that provides one complete system to streamline advanced planning, manufacturing, quality, and supply chain management to reduce operating costs and improve profitability. IQ-Fusion is offered in four editions: Express, Group, Professional and Enterprise.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
What Does IQ-Fusion Do?
|First Available: 9/3/2012|
|Compatible with: NetSuite|
- Scalable cloud-based Advanced Collaborative Manufacturing platform.
- Provides robust Advanced Planning and Scheduling.
- Extends ERP systems - connects shop floor to top floor.
- Streamlines operations and quality management into one complete system.
- Unifies disparate business system into a universal data model.
- Real-time financial insight into manufacturing operations.
- Enables active performance management…visibility, anywhere, anytime.
- Supports multi-site enterprise locations.
- Takes big data and BI to a higher level of collective intelligences.
- Reduce ‘Cost to Produce’ by 2% to 12%, depending on industry.
- Improve operational and quality performance.
- Fast track continuous improvement up to 80% faster returns on your Lean and CI efforts.
- Dramatically reduces IT cost, complexity, maintenance and integration fees.
- Eliminates technology stacking fees and expensive integration costs.
- Go global, go mobile, and go live in days and weeks.
- 65% to 80% lower costs than traditional license-based solutions.
|The last several years have been brutal to our industry. We realigned, refocused and are now operating leaner than ever; the question became how do we help plants operate as smartly and profitably as they can. The answer came when Besser partnered with IQity Solutions on the Besser Connector.|
|- Besser Corporation|
How is IQ-Fusion Different?
- Agnostic, multi-point, vertically integrated and comprehensive.
- No 'rip and replace' - can be overlaid with existing business systems and equipment.
- Scalable platform with over 20 applications available.
- Data model unifies relevant enterprise data with plant level control data.
- Delivers critical information within seconds of an event occurring.
- First to offer the Financial Opportunity Value Gap ($OVG) metric - financial delta between actual performance and process capability, calculated in real-time.
- Four editions to choose from: Express, Group, Professional and Enterprise