BY BUSINESS NEED
|Concur’s integrated travel and expense solution helps organizations save time and control spend – from travel procurement all the way through payment and reporting.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
|First Available: 7/13/2011|
|Compatible with: NetSuite|
Concur’s integrated travel and expense solution helps organizations save time and control spend – from travel procurement all the way through payment and reporting. Easy-to-use travel booking technology is combined with world-class expense automation to deliver one integrated travel and expense management solution.
Concur makes the most of your time by integrating travel booking and expense tracking into a single end-to-end system that simplifies processes, adapts to how you work and delivers timely information to help manage travel and costs.
- Easy tools: Concur provides intuitive Web-based and mobile tools to easily book and manage travel and complete expense reports.
- No more paper: Concur offers electronic receipts directly from airlines, hotels, car rental companies and taxis, virtually eliminating the need to track and manage paper receipts.
- Mobile: Use Concur’s mobile app to create, review and approve expense reports and book and change travel itineraries – hotels, airfare, taxis, rail and rental cars – all from a smartphone.
- All-in-one: Concur pulls all the pieces of travel and expense management together into one system with a single login.
- Quick expense reports: Concur automatically populates credit card and travel purchases into expense reports, so completing them is quick and easy.
- For companies of all sizes: Concur offers travel and expense management systems for businesses with both simple and complex needs.
- Flexible visibility into spending: Concur offers custom reporting tools that provide clear insight into how your company and employees spend their travel and expense budgets.
- Get control: Concur’s reporting tools provide you with detailed information to help you effectively negotiate with vendors, create budgets and manage travel compliance.
- Checks & balances: Concur matches travel booking information with corporate card charges and electronic receipts to create a secure system of checks and balances for your company’s spending.
Why Integrate Travel & Expense?
The need for increased visibility into T&E spending is the top pressure driving enterprises to focus on expense management. According to a recent study, a typical organization spends in excess of $12 million USD annually in T&E. That average goes up to $22.9 million for large enterprises with revenues exceeding $1 billion.*
According to research**, companies using an end-to-end travel and expense management tool report the following benefits:
Travel and entertainment costs (T&E) alone account for up to 10 percent of a typical organization’s operating costs, second only to payroll and benefits.***
- 51% lower expense-processing costs
- 41% faster time to complete a single expense report
- 21% quicker expense approval time
Studies have shown approximately 20 percent of T&E spend is out of policy.***
Government and industry regulations have increased requirements requiring companies to have complete visibility into T&E spend to ensure their expense process complies with both corporate and government requirements.
Organizations understand the value of data and communication to influence compliance and optimize corporate card program rebates and vendor discounts.
Growth through merger and acquisition translates into a variety of existing back-office systems and platforms attempting to integrate.
*Aberdeen Group, T&E Expense Management: Using Data to Drive Performance, April 2009
** Aberdeen Group, State of T&E Expense Management, February 2010
*** Aberdeen Group, Travel & Entertainment Expense Management, 2006.