BY BUSINESS NEED
|Bill.com for NetSuite|
|Chase dreams, not paper with Bill.com|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
|First Available: 9/17/2011|
|Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld|
Chasing paper bills and re-entering data are time-consuming and error-prone. Bill.com is the online financial platform for businesses that streamlines and automates these processes while integrating directly with NetSuite – making companies more efficient with their time and giving them more control over their finances.
- Go paperless. Simply email, scan or fax your bills and we’ll get them online.
- Get all your bills and other financial records in one place. It’s secure and unlimited!
- View and pay bills electronically with a single click. Anytime, anywhere.
- Get paid 2-3 times faster by invoicing customers online and getting paid electronically
- Never re-enter data. Your vendors and chart of accounts are automatically entered into Bill.com.
- All bills, matched to payment transactions, are automatically synced into NetSuite.
- Collaborate online with vendors, colleagues, and your accountant to get bills approved quickly.
- Get a complete audit trail for every transaction from invoices to cleared check images.
- Manage bills securely with bank-level encryption. Your data is continuously backed up in multiple servers.
- Your funds are FDIC-insured and our controls are audited every year to ensure they’re the industry’s best!
Your business finances. Organized and under control.
Bill.com streamlines and automates vendor bill payment and customer invoicing. You get a complete web-based "financial office" to organize your day-to-day finances and optimize cash flow.
Everything you, your employees, and your accountant need to manage your business — the documents, workflow, payment processing, invoicing, and collections — are available at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere.
By replacing time-consuming paper-based processes, Bill.com is helping small and mid-sized businesses and their accountants save over half of the time and cost of paying vendors and gets them paid 2-3 times faster.
Safe and Secure: uses bank-level encryption and is always backed up.
Organized: gives you access to all your financial documents, bills, invoices and transactions from any web browser or mobile device.
Simple: easily pay any vendor, large or small and invoice customers online.
Efficient: eliminate data entry, streamline vendor management and receive customer payments directly into your bank account.
Mobile: works with any computer or mobile device.
Collaborative: connects you to your colleagues, customers, vendors and accountants.
Strategic: improve cash flow and automate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
Complete: Syncs with NetSuite
|“Prior to Bill.com, we were preparing paper based check runs and dealing with delays as we waited on CEOs for their signatures,” said Mairtini Ni Dhomhnaill, senior vice president, National Business Outsourcing Solutions of Accretive Solutions and a Bill.com NetSuite beta tester. “We have since integrated Bill.com into about 50 of our clients who are currently using the NetSuite platform. Apart from the advantage of a paperless vendor payment process, the Bill.com Sync for NetSuite is more efficient, highly intuitive, extremely easy to use and very effective in helping us process our clients’ bills faster than before. Bill.com also enables us to be more nimble and focus more time on providing higher value services to our clients. The solution ultimately allows us to take on more clients, serve existing clients better and make our practice more competitive.”|
|- Mairtini Ni Dhomhnaill|
SaaS (software as a service) Product
It's quick and easy to deploy and requires no additional infrastructure investment other than a reliable Internet connection. The benefit of SaaS include:
- No client or server software to install or maintain
- No need to buy additional hardware or servers - instant scalability
- Lower initial costs due to the monthly subscription model
- Significantly shorter deployment times get you up and running in days, not weeks
- Accessibility to the application from any Internet-connected computer
- Always up-to-date with the latest features at no extra charge
- No need to maintain a labor-intensive patch and upgrade process
- Reduced reliance on IT staff for software support
Web-based. Delivered to your web browser using standard HTML.