BY BUSINESS NEED
|Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite|
|Accurately calculate and file sales and use tax down to the product and address-validated level with Sales Tax SaaS, from Wolters Kluwer. Sales Tax SaaS leverages today's proven technologies to cost-effectively simplify complex tax caluclations rules, reporting and returns filing.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
|First Available: 9/1/2010|
|Compatible with: NetSuite|
Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite is engineered by experts with industry-leading development experience with NetSuite. The effect is a tightly-integrated, affordably priced, and time-saving enhancement to your NetSuite system with no change to your existing workflow.
Once Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite is activated, address research, rate look-ups and manual error are eliminated, reducing the time expenditure on each transaction while improving compliance. On-demand sales tax calculations automatically occur and are enabled within Customer Maintenance, Sales Order Entry, and all other affected tasks, while transaction data is captured and conveniently accessed in Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite’s online administrative console for reporting, filing, and audit defense.
EASE OF USE
Sales Tax SaaS accelerates your sales tax process by providing:
ALL-INCLUSIVE SALES TAX SOLUTION
- Seamless integration with NetSuite® – Sales Tax SaaS’s pre-built ERP integrations are engineered by experts with industry-leading experience with NetSuite, so you’ll experience an unobtrusive and time-saving enhancement to your ERP with no change to your workflow.
- Management made simple – Sales Tax SaaS offers a clear, CPA-designed interface, so defining and updating nexus, taxability, sourcing rules, exemptions, exceptions, shipping locations, SST volunteer status and other settings are intuitive and comprehensive.
- Automated Returns and Filing – Sales Tax SaaS PLUS includes all the Sales Tax SaaS CORE functionality and the simplicity of no software simplicity. In addition, Sales Tax SaaS PLUS automates and enhances your management of filing – the review and approval process, submissions of returns and remittances. Built-in controls save time and help avoid costly errors. Forms are automatically populated, and changes are captured.Plus, a variety of management and custom reports and notification options provide you with the information you need when you need it for added protection.
- Advanced Technology – Sales Tax SaaS provides unparalleled accuracy in jurisdiction and rate determinations, powered by the Sales Tax SaaS Service Engine™. The Engine is always up-to-date with geographical data, state rules and your unique business variables. The central service is built on a rules-based engine, so any change to a rule or rate can apply to all Sales Tax SaaS customers without delay.
- Modern economies – Sales Tax SaaS is a “cloud-based” application, which offers significant accuracy and computing advantages over in-house tax software and a host of economical advantages – no software or hardware to procure, IT staff is unburdened and a simple implementation process makes web-enabled sales tax automation a very cost-efficient decision to make for any business.
With Sales Tax SaaS, sales tax calculations are computed in sub-second intervals, seamlessly in real time, and applied to items within the sales order. Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite delivers:
- Tax rules and rates for more than 14,000 tax jurisdictions
- Tax determination and calculation at the “rooftop” level, the most accurate sales tax calculator on the market!
- Support for sales orders, cancellations, voids, returns, credit notes and more
- Complete nexus management
- Complete and seamless integration with the SpeedTax tax filing service
- Tax rules and rates certified by the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board
- Support for exemption management
Sales Tax SaaS for NetSuite features a pricing model that ensures you only pay for the service you actually use. Pricing is based on the number of posted invoices processed through NetSuite, and consists of a one-time set-up fee and a monthly subscription fee.
How It Works
For an overview of Sales Tax SaaS functionality, visit Salestax.com or view the product brochure.