BY BUSINESS NEED
|EDI is required by all NetSuite users who either sell or purchase goods to / from large format retailers, online shopping platforms (eCommerce sites), pharmacies, the automotive industry, manufacturing, third party logistics (3PL) and most other businesses who wish to automate their supply chain processes. B2BGateway.Net provides cost-effective EDI and supply chain solutions to NetSuite users around the world.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
B2BGateway EDI solutions for NetSuite
|First Available: 5/1/2013|
|Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld|
|Languages: English, French, Vietnamese, Italian, German|
Since 2001, B2BGateway has been recognized as a world leader in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and a provider of EDI for NetSuite. B2BGateway has developed thousands of NetSuite EDI and Trading Partner EDI relationships at an affordable price. Over time, the B2BGateway EDI solution has evolved from user imported XML files to fully automatic Web Services integration.
B2BGateway integration with NetSuite is virtually invisible; orders or invoices appear in NetSuite within seconds of being sent. Invoices or outbound orders to manufacturers are sent from NetSuite per a set schedule.
We offer an exceptional level of service. Instead of a help desk, we assign a Support Engineer (SE) to each NetSuite user. The SE not only understands B2BGateway, but also the individual NetSuite user's business and business needs. Support engineers and their backups are available 24/7.
- Integration: The B2BGateway Client Portal is directly available from within your NetSuite ERP.
- Experience: B2BGateway has established thousands of NetSuite EDI and Trading Partner relationships since 2001.
- Service: Our Support Engineering team works directly with the NetSuite end user to help them through any issue that may arise or any changes that need to be made. Our Support Engineering team develops a professional relationship with the NetSuite user so that they can understand the business needs of the clients they support. If an issue should arise after normal business hours, emergency support is also available 24/7.
- Price: Pricing information and demonstration videos can be found here.
|“Since we're a small (but growing) e-commerce company, we rely on third parties to provide EDI services. We initially went with another NetSuite-savvy EDI provider and the experience has been very frustrating: slow, unresponsive, and slow (yes that slow). In desperation we contacted B2BGateway.Net and I wish we had done so a long time ago. EDI is a laborious process by its nature but B2BGateway.Net has made it much easier for us to see what's happening during the setup process. They are also much faster than our other provider. I expect that within the year we will consolidate all of our EDI operations with B2BGateway.Net and we plan on keeping them busy next year as well”.|
|- Jim Kane|
If Your Organization Needs EDI Choose B2BGateway
B2BGateway was designed, from day one, to be a lean organization. We’ve had two simple rules since 1999:
- Let’s have our computers do what they do best: process data.
- Let’s have our people do what they do best: interact with our clients.
We do not have people doing work that computers can do – there is no keying in or human manipulation of data. Our computer systems do all the work.
The B2BGateway staff is dedicated to working with our clients and providing the highest level of customer service available. The support provided allows NetSuite users focus on running their business rather than worrying about their EDI.
B2BGateway is proud to be a part of NetSuite's "Built for NetSuite" program.