BY BUSINESS NEED
|IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Integration for NetSuite|
|The IBM WebSphere Cast Iron platform for NetSuite is a purpose-built solution that dramatically simplifies NetSuite migration and integration projects and enables you to complete them in days.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
Integrate NetSuite - in Just Days!
|First Available: 7/8/2003|
|Compatible with: NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite CRM+|
You selected NetSuite for its powerful ERP capabilities. Now you have better visibility into your operations but still need a single view of your customers or products. In order to achieve this, you need to migrate data and integrate your other applications – e-Commerce, shop floor management, warehouse management, etc. But you don’t want to embark on a lengthy project requiring deep integration expertise and lots of complex software. Sounds familiar?
That’s why IBM WebSphere Cast Iron created an integration platform specifically for integrating NetSuite with other applications. The Cast Iron platform for NetSuite is a purpose-built solution that dramatically simplifies NetSuite migration and integration projects and enables you to complete them in days.
To learn more about Cast Iron for NetSuite visit:
The Cast Iron platform for NetSuite enables IT Departments to be nimble and responsive to the needs of the business. The platform has been specifically engineered for NetSuite and contains everything needed to complete integration projects in days.
Fastest Time to Market:
- Complete NetSuite integration projects in days
- No software to install or manage
- Graphical configuration, not coding
- On demand library of pre-built Template Integration Processes (TIPs) for the most common integration scenarios
Simplest Monitoring and Management:
- Low monthly subscription pricing
- Up to 80% lower maintenance costs vs. software-based alternatives
- No need to maintain multiple components including hardware, web servers, databases, integration brokers, etc.
Most Rapid, Efficient Development:
- 100% remote management and administration
- Proactive alerting of data and connectivity errors
- Monitor from anywhere, anytime
- Unmatched flexibility - can be deployed via an on-premise Integration Appliance or the integration-as-a-service Cast Iron Cloud
- 100% standards-based; no reliance on niche middleware skills
- Pre-optimized connectivity to NetSuite using SuiteTalk
- Packaged integration processes (PIPs) between NetSuite and CRM applications for common objects including accounts, products, contacts, etc.
- Pre-built connectors for all major CRM, Customer Support applications, all major databases, flat-files, Web Services, messaging systems and more
|“The Cast Iron Integration Solution simplifies and accelerates integration between our on-demand solutions, including NetSuite and our on-premise business systems, giving our company a distinct advantage.”|
|- Patrick Eischen, CIO, IBA Molecular|
Connect NetSuite with Internal Systems and Partners
Most NetSuite customers need to rapidly migrate data including customer history, financials, orders, inventory, payroll, etc. from legacy applications to be up and running quickly. Customers also need to synchronize this information in real time with other business applications — like MRP, e-Commerce, data warehouses, and custom applications — and exchange information with their business partners. The Cast Iron platform for NetSuite delivers pre-built connectivity to all major applications and uses a "configuration, not coding" approach to ensure that these projects are implemented in days.