BY BUSINESS NEED
|RootStock provides a comprehensive on-demand MRP solution for all types of discrete manufacturers. Rootstock enables manufacturers to deploy deep manufacturing process management functionality, while benefiting from the tremendous reduction in total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) that only SaaS can bring compared to traditional MRP solutions.|
|Overview||Features||Reviews||Try & Buy||Provider|
Comprehensive, Integrated On-Demand MRP
|First Available: 1/4/2009|
|Compatible with: NetSuite OneWorld|
RootStock provides a comprehensive on-demand MRP solution for all types of discrete manufacturers. Rootstock enables manufacturers to deploy deep manufacturing process management functionality, while benefiting from the tremendous reduction in total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) that only SaaS can bring compared to traditional MRP solutions.
- Mature: Built by manufacturing information system experts and manufacturing professionals with over 50 years delivering solutions to major manufacturers.
- Flexible: Supports all types of discrete manufacturers whether build to order, build to stock or even engineer to order, whether standard or actual cost in both a single and multi-plant environment.
- Comprehensive and Integrated: Tightly couples key manufacturing processes such as materials management, shop-floor management and engineering change control management with general business functions such as financial management, order processing, sales automation, customer service and ecommerce operations.
|‘We needed a single system that could handle multiple sites and give us centralized visibility across our global operations. NetSuite OneWorld fit the bill for our core business operations of customer management, financials, sales and purchase order management. Adding Rootstock MRP to that strong foundation gave us the robust manufacturing solution we needed with multi-plant planning, lot and serial tracking for our inventory and standard costing - all delivered as software-as-a-service so we don’t have to worry about deploying costly systems and IT personnel at our global locations.’|
|- David Duff, CFO of Xtellus|
- Increased component inventory turns
- Improved customer service, loyalty
- Improved market presence
- Improved supplier service, loyalty, cost, quality
- Reduction in lead times and work in process
- Improved definition of responsibilities and accountability
Increased labor productivity
- Reduction in production related administration
- Enhanced electronic interconnectivity with customers and suppliers
Reduction in expenses such as freight, rework, overtime
- Reduced floor space
- Improved data and information for decision making